Now more than ever, you need an online presence. Whether it be for business, pleasure, or both, more is being accomplished online.
- Have you ever met someone and wished you had more time to explain what you do or what you have to offer?
- Would you like more day to day contact with business associates or friends and relatives who do not live near you?
- Do you desire a way for old friends to find and contact you?
- Would you like to tell the world something and need a way to do it?
- Do you have a product or service you want to sell?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you need to begin or expand your online presence. Do not think having a web site, blog, or other online presence is reserved only for people with computer literacy.
Long gone are the days when posting to web sites is reserved for programmers.
I can help you accomplish several things:
First, I can build an online presence to suit your needs.
Next, I can show you how to give visitors a way to find you the first time and a reason to return.
When visitors arrive at your site you want to give them a reason to stay and avoid giving them reasons to click away. I will ensure your web presence draws them in, and more importantly, I’ll make sure nothing drives them away. A surefire way to make them bolt is an unprofessional looking web site.
Keep them coming back. One of the most valuable commodities on the web, whether you are selling something or just want to stay in touch, is the ability to keep visitors returning. Return traffic isn’t easy but it is possible and I’ll teach you the tools you will use to make it happen.